Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have some extra Olive Oil can I add it to my number 2 fuel to burn?5gal to 275gal oil?

I have some extra Olive Oil but instead of storing till I need to put on salades can I mix it with my number 2 fuel oil to burn?I have some extra Olive Oil can I add it to my number 2 fuel to burn?5gal to 275gal oil?
Yes. That's such a small percentage, it won't be a problem. Just don't put it in your car.I have some extra Olive Oil can I add it to my number 2 fuel to burn?5gal to 275gal oil?
At $8+/quart I'd find something better to do with it. Sell it to a neighbor for 8/gallon and get 4 gallons of #2 oil.
sorry I have no idea. but you better find out other wise you could end up breaking your car.
No, it has a very low flash point and leaves a nasty residue

No comments:

Post a Comment