Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got a small oil burn on my face at my restaurant yesterday ...?

Is there anything that i can do to remove the mark ? since the burn is yet at it's early stage i hope some cream will work ... the skin didn't peel, but got a few shades darker .... please tell me how to take it off completely or reduce the scaring..... what can i do ? will vitamin E work, if applied on the burn area ..... reply asap ...I got a small oil burn on my face at my restaurant yesterday ...?
It will scar for a while, but will fade and disappear - might take a few weeks. Best thing to do is just leave it alone.


It's happened to me before and the mark has gone completely.I got a small oil burn on my face at my restaurant yesterday ...?
As soon as you get burnt you should cool the area down with water. You need to keep cold water on it for a long time not just seconds. As the wound was yesterday I would suggest putting a natural Calendula cream on your face.


Nelson do one see link below.
you can get burn plasters which help to heal better.I had a burn on my boob that was really bad after I used a burn plaster(practically invisible)I have no scarring whatsoever
use vitamin E oil....that should work
Aloe vera and vitamin E oil are best, but you may have a scar for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment